At Taieb & Associates, we also focus on managing and supervising our client’s growth. Growing businesses face the increasingly difficult challenges of supervising lengthy and more complex financial and accounting transactions. Indeed, after a period of growth, owners often realize they need a more professional financial advisor, but can’t afford a full-time CFO or controller. Hiring a full-time controller or CFO can cost anywhere between $45,000 and $150,000 per year. Putting the right structure in place and hiring Taieb & Associates will allow you to save between 50% and 75% of the costs of a full time controller or CFO’s salary.
Why choose Taieb & Associates for your part-time CFO or controller services? Stephan Taieb spent a good portion of his career auditing privately-held companies with assets ranging from $10 million to $100 million. Audited companies were often part of the manufacturing (wholesale and retail), real-estate and professional services industry. During this time, Mr. Taieb gained a lot of experience in financial and accounting management. This skill and experience has proved to be the cornerstone to the financial and accounting success of our clients.
Taieb & Associates – Outside CFO/Controller Benefits & Gains:
- Allocate more time on the marketing, and operational side of your business.
- Have a better understanding of the financial side of your business. With our help, you will be able to make tough business decisions, and clarify the long-term goals of your business.
- Gain a certain level of comfort from knowing that a CPA is supervising, training and managing your accounting department.
- Have by your side a professional dedicated to establishing strong financial controls in your business. That will reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Have by your side a professional dedicated to managing your cash flow, preparing budgets and financial projections, and monitoring the financial health of your business.
- Have a liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Gain assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Have by your side a professional who will help you develop an accounting procedures manual for your business.